Monday, August 31, 2009

Help Menu






Welcome to the Help Menu. Please choose from the following:
o My internet connection terminates unexpectedly.
o My computer has been cruising computer-dating sites.
• I cannot access the internet.
o I'm pretty sure my computer is the antichrist.

You indicated that you are unable to access the internet. Is this correct?
• Yes
o No

Please open your internet browser and visit the website myadvancedmenu@help.com for instructions on how to correct this issue.

Did this fix the problem?
oYes
• No

I’m sorry that you are unable to print your document. Please press control+alt+sandwich to return to the main menu.

Press control+alt+sandwich to return to the main menu.

Press control+alt+sandwich to return to the main menu.

Are you having problems completing these instructions?

• Yes
o No

No Problem. Are you:
o Operating in a See 'N Say based system?
• Over 40 years of age?
o An incoherent, babbling fool?
o Not sure?

Are you sure you answered the last question correctly?
• Yes
o No

Are you really, really sure??
• Yes
o No

I'm sorry that you're not sure. Would you like to message one of our customer service technicians for online assistance?

• Yes
o No

No problem. We will connect you with a customer service technician. We show that you are in the USA; is this correct?
• Yes
o No

Please select your preferred language from the following list of USA languages:
o Spanish
o Chinese
o Somali
o Russian
• My preferred language is not on this list

No problem. Please select your preferred language from the following list of USA languages:

o French
o German

o Vietnamese
o Korean
• My preferred language is not on this list

No problem. Please select your preferred language from the following list of USA languages:
o Tagalog

o Ojibwe

o Sanskrit

o American Sign Language

• English

You have selected Italian. Is this correct?
o Yes
• No

Please enter your preferred language below:
ENGLISH!!!

No problem. Please hold, while we attempt to locate an online assistance operator.

He?0o, My name *@”0/3. Wo&+”, <2>



Are you my "English" speaking customer service technician?

Tht eis crakd, ow megg eyyyyyyyy H)lp you

Could you please direct me back to the main menu.

Sortlee! takoo

Did this fix your problem?
oYes
• No

Great! We’re glad we were able to assist in resolving this issue. This application will close automatically.

Goddbywe!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my day in a nutshell

Carl Vine said...

FreakSmack;
Sorry to hear that. It's probably more difficult to see the humor when the experience is still fresh.

It's sort of a "do I laugh or do I cry?" scenario.

Carl

Nej said...

It's scary how true to life that post is. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails